We are a Pet Friendly Campground
- We require that all pets have a current Rabies Shot.
- Pets must be leashed and secure at all times.
- Supervise your pets at all times. Never leave pets Unattended.
- Pets are not allowed at the pool OR fenced pool area.
- Pets must be walked by ADULTS not children.
- Please carry a poop bag at all times when walking your pet.
- Always clean up after your pet “does their duty” or “leaves a present”.
- If your pet is loose or not cleaned up after, You will be asked to leave without a refund.
- If your pet is destructive, noisy, not cleaned up after, or a digger – you will be asked to make other arrangements for your pet or leave
- We can recommend a Kennel in the area for your pets to stay – if needed
- Pets are permitted at the discretion of the Campground.
Pet Boarding Services
(others are also available in the area)
Kim’s Canine Retreat: Dog Boarding
20 minutes away
- (207) 933-6680
- Located at 432 Hardscrabble Road, North Monmouth.
- Private, cage less bedrooms, living room areas with couches and televisions.
- Many opportunities for socialization and an enclosed run leading to a large fenced in area.
Turner Veterinary Service
25 minutes away
- (207) 225-2155
- Located at 273 Auburn Road, Turner.
- Monday, Tuesday & Thursday 7am-5:30pm and Wednesday & Friday 7am-5pm.
- Website: Turner Veterinary Service
Lewiston Veterinary Hospital
25 minutes away
- (207) 782-8121
- Located at 75 Stetson Road, Lewiston.
- Monday, Tuesday & Thursday 7:30am-7pm, Wednesday 7:30am-5pm, Friday 7:30am-6pm and Saturday 7:30am-4pm.
- Website: Lewiston Veterinary Hospital
Animal Emergency Clinic of Mid Maine
28 minutes away
- (207) 777-1110
- Located on 37 Strawberry Avenue, Lewiston.
- No appointments are taken; most animals are seen on a first come first serve basis.
- Weeknights 5pm -8am, Saturday & Sunday open 24 hours.
- Open on these major holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor day, Thanksgiving & Christmas.
- Website: Animal Emergency Clinic of Mid Maine