Welcome All Campers at Riverbend Campground
RULES AND REGULATIONS ARE TO ENSURE EVERYONE’S SAFETY AND SECURITY
Welcome!! We hope you will enjoy your stay with us! If you have any question or problems, please feel free to bring it to our attention. There is always some one available to help you! (207) 524-5711
CHECK-IN is 1p.m. and CHECK-OUT is 12 p.m. (Noon)
- Early arrivals and Late Departures are available upon request if the site is open, BUT an additional half day fee is required.
- 5 mph Speed Limit at all times in Campground!! Cars/Bicycles/Golf Carts! Children are Everywhere!!
- Enforced QUIET TIME is 11 p.m. to 8 a.m. We ask that you respect your neighbor and honor this rule.
- Do Not cut through other camper’s sites – use roadways please
- Thank You!! We hope you enjoy your stay with us.
All VISITORS MUST register & PAY at the Office upon arrival.
- The registered Camper is responsible for the actions of his/her visitors. If your guest is asked to leave, you may also be asked to leave depending on the situation. Day Visitors MUST pay extra by 9 p.m. to stay the night or leave by 10:00 p.m.
- Please Check the whereabouts of your children. All Children should be on your site for the evening AT 10:00 P.M.
- Children should not be left at someone’s else’s site unless invited and supervised. PARENTS ARE RESPONSIBLE for the behaviors and safety of their children. The Pool, River, Playground and the Railroad Tracks can be very dangerous.
- Children under 18 yrs of age MAY NOT be left UNSUPERVISED/UNATTENDED in the campground.
- Bicycles are allowed during DAYLIGHT hours on the roads.
- Helmets are requested for children 13 and under for your own safety. No Bikes inside the Pool fencing.
- Electric Scooters and Golf Carts are only allowed with proper Insurance paperwork & Our Contract is required — to Register please come to the office before using.
ATV’s, Kid’s Motorized Vehicles, 2-Stroke Golf Carts and Dirt bikes are NOT ALLOWED for use in Campground.
PETS ARE PERMITTED AT THE DISCRETION OF RIVERBEND CAMPGROUND
- Please keep your pet’s barking to a minimum. PETS must be LEASHED/RESTRAINED at ALL TIMES! Even on your site – leads can NOT reach the road or other sites. Invisible Leash devices are not allowed.
- ALWAYS CLEAN UP AFTER YOUR PET!! anywhere they leave a ‘surprise’ for you.
- Pets are not allowed in the pool area or playground area.
- Pets CAN NOT be left UNATTENDED at any time.
- Please have proof of your pet’s current Rabies Shot.
- ZERO TOLERANCE FOR LOOSE PETS!!
- IF YOUR PET IS LOOSE or NOT CLEANED UP AFTER — YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE – NO REFUNDS!!
This rule is to ensure everyone’s safety and comfort – please help us stay a ‘pet friendly’ campground. Thank you and enjoy your stay!!
POOL HOURS ARE 9:30 A.M. TO DUSK/DARK – NO LIFEGAURD ON DUTY!!
- Swim at your own risk – NO DIVING!! Enter our pool FEET FIRST ALWAYS!
- ALL CHILDREN (0-14 yrs) MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY A PARENT (inside the fence) TO SWIM. If not, the child will be asked to leave the pool.
- Swim at your own risk – NO ROUGH PLAY, PUSHING, RUNNING, OR DIVING ALLOWED!!!
- Always use the ladders or steps to exit the pool.
- NO DIAPERS PLEASE – Swimmie’s are Available in the camp store.
- Only Bathing suits are allowed in the pool – No T-shirts, cutoffs or Jewelry, please – these damage our filters and liner.
- Glass Containers, ALCOHOL or pets are prohibited in pool fence.
WE DO NOT PICK UP TRASH. Trash is your responsibility – please take to designated DUMPSTER for disposal.
We do accept “DONATED” RETURNABLES To help support our activities fund – Thank you!!
FIRES are allowed in FIRE RINGS ONLY!!
- Keep your Fire in the Ring. NO Fires after Midnight until sunrise.
- Do Not Move the rings and NEVER leave your fire – UNATTENDED!
- BONFIRES ARE NOT ALLOWED!!
- FIREWOOD is available at the camp store for a fair price (Out-of-State Firewood has been Banned by Maine Authorities)
PLEASE DO NOT CUT ANY TREES – This carries a STATE FINE!! Thank you for saving our Trees.
Please drop off your Car Pass in the office when CHECKING OUT.
ENJOY YOUR STAY and COME AND SEE US AGAIN
RIVERBEND CAMPGROUND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO END RESERVATIONS –
FOR ANYONE WHO VIOLATES CAMPGROUND RULES AND REGULATIONS!
There will be NO REFUNDS to those asked to leave.
Management reserves the right to interpretation of all rules and regulations.
Violators will be asked to leave without any Refund!!
Consideration of others and common sense are the best guidelines for a safe and enjoyable camping experience for all.