We are a quiet campground located in Leeds Maine. We are on the Dead River giving you access to the Androscoggin Lake. Bass fishing is Awesome! Kayaking and Canoeing are Amazing! – very little river current which makes for a beautiful ride and only 1 mile out to the Lake or 6 miles on the river. We have beautiful waterfront sites AND other large spacious sites that accommodate any size camper.
Call us at (207) 524-5711 to make your reservation today!!
We have something for every member of your family:
- Well stocked camp store.
- Lending Library – books and some magazines and DVDs
- Limited Bandwidth WIFI Internet and Fax Service Available.
- Leashed Pet Friendly Park.
- Clean Bathrooms & FREE Showers – Handicapped Accessible Bathhouse.
- Large spacious sites – Partially Wooded, Open, Waterfront Camp sites.
- Large Rigs Welcome & Seasonal Sites.
- Sites all have water, electric, table, and fire ring.
- RV Supplies/Parts
- Wood – Buy it where you burn it.
- Propane Tanks & Motor homes filled.
- Inground Pool — Memorial Weekend to Labor Day Weekend
- TWO On-Site Coin-Op Laundromats – 5 washers / 5 dryers.
- 30′ X 60′ Pavilion for Entertainment.
- Playground and Gameroom.
- Horseshoe Pits and Basketball Court.
- Excellent Bass Fishing
- Direct access to Androscoggin Lake (1 mile) and Boat Launch Area.
- Public Launch Access ($5 per vehicle)
- Nearby Golf Courses
- Take-Out Food available nearby
- Cash, Master Card/Visa/Discover/AMEX
Please be aware that ALL FIREWORKS and FIREARMS are prohibited from entering on the property of Riverbend Campground.
If you are in possession of said items, you will be asked to leave immediately without a refund.
ALL PETS MUST BE LEASHED AT ALL TIMES! UP-TO-DATE ON RABIES SHOTS AND WALKED BY ADULTS ONLY and cleaned up after “where and when” it happens.
These rules are in place to ensure everyone’s safety!!