Four Winds Lobster Co. – John & Pat Elsman
- 1258 Park Street Livermore, Maine
- Open 9 – 6 — 7 Days a week
- Routes 133 & 106, across from Pikes Corner Oasis
- Fresh Maine Lobster and Clams.
- Website: Four Winds Lobster Co
Levesque’s Farm Stand – 5 minutes away
- Route 219, Leeds
- Call with questions
- Hours: Monday through Sunday 9am-6pm June-September
- Vegetables and fruits come from Stevenson’s Strawberries.
- Website: Levesque’s Farm Stand
Stevenson’s pick-your-own Strawberries and Peas – 10 minutes away
- Call for latest picking information.
- Strawberry season usually runs from late June to mid-July. Pricing is per pound of berries.
- Pea season starts early and usually runs until mid-July. Pricing is per pound of peas.
- U-pick picking hours: Open Daily 7am-8pm late June through mid-July.
- Website: Stevenson’s Strawberries
Boothby’s Apple Orchard and Farm Stand – 10 minutes away
- 366 Boothby Road, Livermore
- 7.4 miles away, call with questions.
- Pick your own apples as early as 2nd week in August.
- The Farm Stand also has cider, sweet corn, mums, maple syrup, corn stalks for decorating, blonde cucumbers and Cabot wheel cheese.
- Website: Boothby’s Apple Orchard and Farm Stand
Ricker Hill Orchard – 20 minutes away
- 295 Buckfield Road, Turner.
- Store: Office: (207) 225-3455
- Their country store and bakery is open daily 10-6 from April to January.
- Fresh donuts and pies made daily. Donut types: apple cider, chocolate, pumpkin, blueberry.
- Pie types: apples, blueberry, raspberry, strawberry, pumpkin and more.
- Pick your own apples and pumpkins from September to October.
- Website: Ricker Hill Orchard