We are a quiet campground located in Leeds Maine. We are on the Dead River giving you access to the Androscoggin Lake. Bass fishing is Awesome! Kayaking and Canoeing are awesome – very little river current which makes for a beautiful ride and only 1 mile out to the Lake or 7 miles on the river. We have beautiful waterfront sites – large spacious sites that accommodate any size camper.
Call us at (207) 524-5711 to make your reservation today!!
We have something for every member of your family:
- Well stocked camp store.
- Lending Library – books and magazines.
- WIFI Internet and Fax Service Available.
- Leashed Pet Friendly Park.
- Clean Bathrooms & FREE Showers – Handicapped Accessible Bathhouse.
- Large spacious sites – Partially Wooded, Open, Waterfront Camp sites.
- Group Areas & Seasonal Sites.
- Sites have water, electric, tables, and fire rings.
- RV Supplies and Repair Service On-Site.
- Wood – Buy it where you burn it!!
- Propane Tanks & Motor homes filled.
- Inground Pool.
- On-Site Laundromat.
- 30′ X 60′ Pavilion for Entertainment.
- Playground and Gameroom.
- Horseshoe Pits and Basketball Court.
- Excellent Bass Fishing.
- Weekend Entertainment for all ages.
- Direct access to Androscoggin Lake (1 mile) and Boat Launch Area.
- Nearby Golf Courses.
- Barnyard All Terrain – Livermore, ME.
- Take-Out Food.
- Nearby Movie Theaters.
- Cash, Master Card/Visa/Discover.
Please also be aware that ALL FIREWORKS and FIREARMS are prohibited from entering on the property of Riverbend Campground.
If you are in possession of said items, you will be asked to leave immediately without a refund.
These rules are in place to ensure everyone’s safety!!